DESI QUILTERS

Sunday, October 21, 2012

NOVEMBER BLOCK-QUEEN BEE NIRMALA

Hi
   I am Nirmala, very happy to be a member of Desiquilters.We began this block from the past july and having a wonderful time with it.We have very very talented members in it where the exhibits are awesome....
I am the queen bee of November and being a  Chennai memeber,We are having monsoon season....Some ten years back we were at Nandanam near Adyar river and during the monsoon ,the river wall broke and we had to cross our street by boat..... had excellent time...
So I chose the theme Sail Boat.I have referred the pattern from About.com
http://quilting.about.com/od/babyquiltpatterns/ss/sailboats-baby-quilt-pattern_2.htm
I just completed one block and here is the picture....
Please use any four solids only as printed is not that attractive....
The size is around 12'' to 12.5''
Love to see your blocks soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment